20 Dec TAELLN411 Materials now available
What is included?
TAELLN411 assessment tool version 2.1, including:
- Assessment booklet
- Instructions for use and marking guide
- Competency matrix
- Templates for participants to use when completing assessment
- Validation record.
All new learning materials for TAELLN411, including:
- Participant manual
- Learning activities booklet
- Implementation guide
- PowerPoint presentation
- LLN case study handout package (for optional use).
RPL kits have been updated to include TAELLN411 (available for an extra cost)
- The assessment tool has been used by at least one RTO who was granted extension to scope using that tool (of course we can never guarantee that your RTO will be successful in its application to extend scope
- Throughout the past year I have engaged two LLN specialists to give guidance in development of the materials
- We have piloted the learning materials three times and adjusted before making them available
- Learning materials are set up for a one-day program delivery with assessment to be completed in the workplace after the conclusion of training (some parts of the assessment may be completed during training)
- This program is suitable for people with TAE40110 who want to add TAELLN411, or for people working towards TAE40110 (in this case we recommend introducing this unit between the Design and Delivery modules).
How much does a license to use the materials cost?
Learning and assessment materials – $2200
Cost includes GST. If your RTO has already purchased the assessment tool for TAELLN411, you
may reduce the cost by $330 (so total payable is $1870). RPL kits not included.
RPL kits – $275 for existing users or $1300 for first-time purchasers
Cost covers two RPL kits: one for people with TAA and another for people without TAA.
How do I order?
To order, go to my website, download and complete the order form and client agreement, and send to me along with proof of pre-payment. Visit the order now page of my website.
I have more questions!
That’s okay, email me.