28 May TAELLLN401A Validaton on Thursday 30 May – can you help?
I’m looking for about 5-6 people available this Thursday morning (30 May) to help me validate the draft of a new assessment tool for TAELLN401A. The validation would be conducted online.
This is very short notice, I know. Long story.
I’d love to hear from you if:
- you are available on Thursday morning from 10:00am to 12:00noon (sign in required at 9:45am)
- you are a TAE trainer and/or LLN practitioner
- you have time on Wednesday to review the draft of the assessment tool (to be emailed on Wednesday)
- you are experienced with assessment validation processes and are comfortable participating in an online forum
- the RTO you work for currently uses Blackwater Projects assessment tools, so you are famliar with their standard structure
- you want to participate in a validation for your own PD purposes or just because you’d like to give some feedback about the draft.
What I can offer you in return:
- a pdf certificate confirming your participation in the validation – proof of PD
- your RTO the licence to use the validated version of the assessment tool at no cost, once I’ve updated it (NB likely it’ll be at least August before I’ll have a chance to properly finish it).
If interested, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll take a maximum of 6 participants.