21 Jan All-new 2016 versions of TAE40110 materials now available
Happy new year! I trust that 2016 is off to great start.
This post is for people interested in TAE40110 resources I have been developing. I spent the holidays updating the TAE40110 to a fresh new look and feel. This has not just been a small update. This is a complete re-write.
In this post I list a summary of the changes you’ll find in our new, 2016 product. See the Blackwater Projects website for more information, or to order.
Summary of changes to our 2016 materials
- Completely new document styles – lighter ‘look and feel’
- All information and links updated for currency
- Assessment tools now set up as fill-in-the-blank templates – you may distribute new assessment booklets in Word format
- Marking guides now available for each assessment tool
- Replaced elective unit, TAEASS301B Contribute to assessment with TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- The qualification now includes 4 clusters (LLN remains stand-alone)
We have completely re-written these. This one-day program may be delivered as a stand-alone or fits in easily with TAE40110 qualification training. Key features:
- 5 of the 6 practical assessment tasks are set up as case study activities and designed for completion during training
- Participant manual has been re-written to align with revised assessment tasks.
Designing learning cluster
Streamlined and updated information and assessment tasks throughout all materials.
Delivering training cluster
- All assessment tasks are now in one assessment booklet (DEL Project 1 assessment booklet has been removed)
- Added some new content and streamlined other content
Workplace assessment cluster
These materials are still under development and not far away. Reference to TAEASS301B will be removed. We will also be adding three new case study-based assessment tasks, designed to be completed during training time. This will reduce the burden of post-training assessment tasks. I hope to have these ready in late February 2016.
I have left the TAE40110 RPL kit in the traditional format and style, but updated all content to ensure currency, as follows:
- TAELLN411 now featured more strongly as a favored elective unit
- Removed RPL kit for candidates with TAA40104, so there is now only one ‘kit’